CyberQ WiFi with 6 Foot Probes
TWO WAYS TO BUY
(1) Choose Compatible Kit: Choose your grill from the drop-down below to find the product kits that are compatible with your cooker.
(2) Build Custom Kit: For the advanced user, you can custom build the components of own Guru Control kit.
Available in 3 editions: Standard, Camo, PiggyQ
"You'll feel like you are cooking in the future." - Lee-Anna, Proud CyberQ Owner
Poised at the top of the BBQ Guru control line-up, the CyberQ is for BBQ enthusiasts who want to achieve the ultimate in control and convenience.
The CyberQ helps solve the two most common problems of cooking outdoors: regulating your grill’s temperature and accurately monitoring your food temperatures.
Why controlling your cooker’s temperature is important.
Meat is naturally built around tough, chewy protein fiber structures called collagen. Cooking at precise low temperatures over several hours breaks down those bonds and transforms them into that incredibly tender, tantalizingly juicy, and amazingly delicious BBQ we all crave.
See for yourself. Here’s an example of unmanaged temperature fluctuations in a cooker WITHOUT the CyberQ:
Unmanaged Temperature Swings
Without the CyberQ, those unstable temperature swings would quickly make your meat dry and tough. Worse, it could char it beyond recognition. With the use of the CyberQ, however, your cooker’s temperature can be automatically controlled with an oven-like precision never before available in outdoor cooking. Now it is:
Precise Temperature with Guru Control
Why is food temperature monitoring important?
Open lid. Check temperature. Close lid. Open lid. Check temperature. Close Lid.
With most barbequers and grillers, this is what happens. We are so worried about overcooking your meat, we constantly check it. That causes the dreaded temperature fluctuations.
Because the CyberQ’s three digital thermometers constantly track your meat’s internal temperature, it eliminates the guesswork of knowing when your food is done. That means you can pull your food off the heat at the exact moment it reaches its peak of perfection. Simply set your “food ready” temperature on the control, and it notifies you when your meat is done by audio alert, e-mail, or text message (standard text message rates will apply).
Works in Just Four Easy Steps:
- Attach the CyberQ to your grill or smoker
- Place the ambient digital thermometer inside on the pit grate
- Place one to three food digital thermometers in your meat
- Set your desired temperature for both the cooker and your “food ready” temperatures
Then let it do its magic. You can set it and forget it with no worries because BBQ Guru’s proprietary technology monitors and controls the cooker, feeds the precise amount of oxygen to your fuel, and helps you achieve precise temperature control.
Overcooked meat is a thing of the past.
LET’S TALK WIFI!
A favorite feature of the CyberQ is its WiFi capability. You can monitor AND control your CyberQ remotely from a web-based device such as your smartphone, tablet, desktop, or laptop.
Monitor Over WiFi
Want to watch the big game, hang out with friends, or play with your kids but feel anxious about the need to babysit your BBQ? Don’t worry! Check your cooker’s temperature and all your meats’ temperatures on your web-ready devices.
Control over WiFi
Some BBQ recipes have you adjust the level of heat in your cooker at different stages of the cook. What if you’re shopping and need to change the cooker’s temperature while you’re out? No problem. Just pull up your smartphone, connect to the CyberQ, make the adjustment, and it will automatically change to the new setting for you.
Say you’re stuck in traffic, and you see your meat is getting close to the “food ready” temperature earlier than expected. Just pull up your smartphone, connect to your CyberQ, and lower the cooker temperature to give yourself more time.
Never before has so much control of outdoor cooking on charcoal and wood been possible!
Activate the “Ramp Mode” feature and the CyberQ detects when your food is approaching its “done” temperature. It then shuts off the fan blades. That allows you more time to remove your meat at the perfect moment, avoiding the chances of overcooking.
OPEN LID DETECTION
Since opening your cooker’s or smoker’s lid can cause a quick drop in temperature. CyberQ’s built-in algorithms evaluate when a sudden drop in temperature has happened. It then automatically minimizes temperature disturbance and speeds up recovery time to the desired cooking temperature.
- Proudly made in the USA
- Comes with 1 pit probe and 3 food probes
- Controls temperatures in the 32˚-475˚F range with +/- 2˚F accuracy
- Runs on 100-240V AC power (12V DC power options available, sold separately)
- High visibility back-lit LCD display
- Connects easily to your home WiFi router for the ultimate in flexibility
- Audible alarm sounds when cooking temperature indicates meat is ready
- E-mail and text message alert capability (router and e-mail configuration required)
- Rugged, armored high-temperature (500˚F) pit and food (meat) probes
- Controls your pit and monitors up to three food (meat) temperatures
- Full-time adaptive control algorithm learns how your pit behaves for better stability and accuracy
- Open Lid Detection feature senses when the pit’s lid is open to recover quickly to the cooking temperature
- Exclusive Ramp Mode feature lowers cooking heat as the meat temperature nears food ready temperature to avoid overcooking the meat
- Real-time blower status indicator
- Because of its precision, your charcoal burns more efficiently, lasts longer, and saves you money
- Recipe booklet included
RAVE CRITIC REVIEWS
BBQ-Brethren.com – “I monitored my BBQ while I was gone, and the unit did its job perfectly.”
AmazingRibs.com – “Robust features providing excellent performance.”
GizMag.com – “Control your BBQ using your mobile device.”
“Hands down one of the best investments I’ve made. Brings all my charcoal/wood smoked food to a high level of consistency each time I smoke ribs, pork shoulder, brisket, or chicken.” – DS
“For many types of food and cooks, this device is a MUST HAVE. You will NEVER regret spending the money.” – Mark
“You’ll feel like you are cooking in the future.” – Lee-Anna
“Man, does it work. It holds my Primo XL grill to within +/- 1˚!!!!! A must for low ‘n’ slow cooking. I love it for long cooks where I don’t have to touch the grill at all. Very trustworthy.” – Thomas N
“Holds the temperature like a champ!” – Jim
“It makes those 14-hour-cooks breeze by. I love it!” – Harold
“Amazing!” – Matt P
“I was able to get a whole brisket done with one load of lump charcoal, and I didn’t have to mess with it the entire cook.” – Abbie L.
“I use mine one-to-two times a week.” – Craig I.
AWARD-WINNING PITMASTERS TRUST GURU CONTROLS:
Because of the variety of cookers and grills on the market, we sell several different varieties of kits that make it easy to install the CyberQ control. At the top of the page, select your cooker’s make and model, and you’ll see what kits are compatible. If you don’t see your grill on the list, select “other” from the drop-down, and tell us the make and model of your grill. Our customer service team will respond within 1-2 business days to let you know which CyberQ kit is best for you.
Our two most popular kits are:
Don’t own a grill or smoker yet? Check out our all-in-one kits with everything you need to start the hobby of BBQ.
OTHER GURU CONTROLS
- PartyQ – Portable and great for those lives that are on-the-go. Because the PartyQ runs on AA batteries, it is fantastic for controlling cooker temperature when camping, RV’ing, tailgating, or just cooking in your backyard
- DigiQ – Controls cooker temperature AND includes an integrated digital food thermometer. Alerts you when your food is ready.