. You must agree to terms to use site.
Bratwurst Burger with Cabbage Slaw and Spicy Horseradish Mustard on a Pretzel Bun
Cook Time: 10 mins
Ready In: 10 mins
Slightly zingy, tangy, sweet, and all delicious, this meal is the perfect answer to the perennial American-style Oktoberfest question: Brats or burgers? Mixing the best of both worlds, we’ve made the most to-die-for burger recipe on earth. Plus we give you a sure-to-please spin on that enduring cookout favorite, cabbage slaw. Maybe your grandma made it better, but few others can.
Eat this, and you’ll find yourself saying, Es ist sehr gut! It’s really good!
- 3 lbs. ground pork butt
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Ground caraway seeds
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Ground mace
- 1 Teaspoons Ground ginger
- 1 Tablespoons Salt
- 1 Cups Milk
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Sugar
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Ground black pepper
- 6 Pretzel buns
- 1 lg. head cabbage
- 1 onion
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 carrot
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 1 tsp. dry mustard
- 3/4 tbsp. salt
- 1 tsp. celery seed
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- Mix ground meats, and seasonings in large bowl.
- Add milk and knead till spices are well distributed thru the meat.
- Make into patties and grill over charcoal until the internal temp reaches 165 degrees F.
- Shred the cabbage, onion and carrot. Put sugar over cabbage mixture and set aside.
- Make dressing by combining ingredients in a small pan. Bring to a boil and pour over cabbage mixture. Mix well and place in the refrigerator. Leave 3 to 4 hours or longer before serving.
- Once everything is made, assemble the burger with patty, mustard and cabbage slaw. Serve with Sly Fox Pikeland Pills
|ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2015 bbqguru.com
||Printed from BBQGuru.com 9/24/2020