Free shipping applies to complete kits which include a fan and adaptor and only for Ground Shipping in the Continental U.S.
Serve up your most delicious and succulent BBQ for family and friends at your next cookout, without the learning curve, hassle or frustration of controlling your cooker’s heat. With new custom settings and enhanced features, the new cutting-edge DigiQ® DX3 is your must-have automatic temperature control for consistently creating tender, juicy slow-cooked meat every time. Smarter control. Improved accuracy. Fresh new look.
Better tasting BBQ than ever before
UNIVERSAL KIT COMPATIBLE WITH:
- Big Green Egg (medium, large and XL)
- Cypress Grill
- DragonFire Grill
- Kamado Joe
- Primo Grills (all models)
- Vision Classic Ceramic Grill
- Most Other Ceramic Grills
- Charcoal Weber Grills and Smokers
If you have a different grill type or model, click here for our other kits.
ULTIMATE PRECISION. POWERFUL PERFORMANCE.
Gain greater control over your heat for incredibly delicious results
“Best investment I ever made. Runs my Big Green Egg (grill) flawlessly every time” – Doug D. NEW SMART COOK FEATURE
Keep your cooker’s heat at the perfect, precise temperature like never before. The new and advanced DigiQ® DX3’s SMART COOK feature makes it easier to hold even temperatures with pre-programmed modes that are perfectly tailored to your cooker. With a simple touch of a button, choose your ideal SMART COOK setting, and the fan’s variable flow rate will automatically adjust the amount of airflow based on the size and type of cooker you have.
Whether your grill requires more air at shorter intervals or less air at longer intervals, these adjustments lead to greater efficiency and better tasting meals.
THE DIGIQ® DX3 GETS A FRESH NEW LOOK
The DigiQ® DX3 has a sleek, upgraded new look as does the completely redesigned Pit Viper fan. The high temperature and water resistant Pit Viper fan includes an easier to use damper system with fine-tune adjustment capabilities, allowing you to create your perfect temperature and maximize fuel efficiency.
“I could not be more impressed! Set for 225 and it did not budge for the entire cook! Unbelievable!” – Ian C. Why is controlling your cooker’s temperature important?
The DigiQ helps solve the two most common problems of cooking outdoors:
- Regulating your grill’s temperature
- Accurately monitoring your food’s temperature
Meat is naturally built around tough, chewy protein fiber structures called collagen. Cooking at precise low temperatures over several hours breaks down those bonds and transforms them into that incredibly tender, tantalizingly juicy, and amazingly delicious BBQ we all crave.
HOW THEY WORK VIDEO
Works in Just Four Easy Steps:
- Attach the DigiQ to your grill or smoker
- Place the ambient digital thermometer inside on the pit grate
- Place the food digital thermometer inside your meat
- Set your desired temperature for the cooker and your “food ready” temperature
RAMP MODE FEATURE
“Helps maintain constant temperatures and eliminates the high and low variations which negatively impact BBQ. You can set-it and forget It!!” – Brian B. Activate the “Ramp Mode” feature and the DigiQ detects when your food is approaching its “done” temperature. It then shuts off the fan blades. That allows you more time to remove your meat at the perfect moment, avoiding the chances of overcooking.
OPEN LID DETECTION
Since opening your cooker’s or smoker’s lid can cause a quick drop in temperature, DigiQ’s built-in algorithms evaluate when a sudden drop in temperature has happened. It then automatically minimizes temperature disturbance and speeds up recovery time to the desired cooking temperature.
- Full-time adaptive control algorithm learns how your pit behaves for better stability and accuracy
- New SMART COOK feature for improved accuracy
- The Open Lid Detection option senses when the cooker is open. This minimizes the temperature disturbance and quickly recovers your grill to the desired cooking temperature
- Exclusive Ramp Mode feature lowers cooking heat when meat temperature rises close to the “done” temperature so meat doesn’t overcook
- Because of its precision, your charcoal burns more efficiently, lasts longer, and saves you money
- High intensity LED display that is visible in bright sunlight
- Controls temperatures ranging from 32˚F-475˚F range with +/- 2˚F accuracy
- Runs on 100-240V AC power (12V DC power options available, sold separately)
- Can control up to two powerful Pit Bull fans (for bigger cookers)
- Aluminum control box is rugged and rust-free
- Recipe booklet included
OTHER GURU CONTROLS
- DynaQ – Say hello to your new BBQ partner! Controls your pit temperature and one food temperature. Monitor and control the DynaQ via Bluetooth on our new BBQ Guru app. Additional features include, Guru Status Light Ring, Cook Timer, Open Lid Detection, and more!
- UltraQ – The latest and greatest in BBQ temperature control. Controls your cooker temperature and three food temperatures. Monitor and control the UltraQ via WiFi & Bluetooth on our new BBQ Guru app. Additional features include: Guru Status Light Ring, Bright LED Display, Display Scanning Feature, and more!