SALE! $250 OFF, FREE BONUS SHELF, FREE CHARCOAL
AVAILABLE NOW - PHONE ORDERS ONLY (800) 288-4878
Works great with DigiQ and CyberQ!
- CYBERQ PACKAGE SALE: $1,650 (Normally $1,900)
- DIGIQ PACKAGE SALE: $1,550 (Normally $1,800)
The Shotgun BBQ Smoker has arrived.
Now available - the latest BBQ oven designed for use with BBQ Guru temperature control systems. With a huge capacity and highly efficient insulation, this new smoker will be excellent for backyard cooking, catering, and BBQ competitions. Get ready to grill, smoke, bake, roast, dehydrate, or even cold smoke. It is expertly crafted with a strong fully welded case design. Experience cooking as efficient as a ceramic grill but with 4 times the capacity. The Shotgun BBQ Smoker is great for cooking for as little as 2 people to over 100. Excellent size for backyard, catering, vending, and competition BBQ events.
- HUGE! Cook examples: 8 pork butts or 2 full 20+ lbs briskets. 8 brisket flats or 96 chicken legs/thighs. 24 chicken halves or 140 chicken wings. 8 racks of spare ribs
- Feed up to 100 people
- Fits 4 full steam pans or 8 half pans
- 3 stainless steel 13”x22” cooking shelves and 4 shelf positions. (Additional shelves can be purchased.)
- Removable water/drip pan for cooking with or without water
- Stainless steel interior including bottom floor, door handles and piano hinges
- Double insulated walls for long burn times and efficient cooking
- 18 gauge stainless steel on the outside and 20 gauge stainless on the inside
- High quality dial thermometer
- Cooking temps from 120°F to 400°F
- Reverse flow heat and smoke system for even heating throughout smoker
- Removable heavy-duty firebox and ash pan for easy loading and cleaning
- Efficient - smoker runs for approximately 20 hours at 250°F on only 12 lbs of charcoal
- Sturdy Steel cabinet smoker with dolly handle and wheel system for easy transport
- Guru temperature control ready (controls must be purchased separately)
- Weight: 200 lbs
- Dimensions: 27" w x 44" h x 22" d
- Two 6" solid Polyolefin wheel with roller bearings and handle to roll smoker for easy transport
BBQ Guru Temperature Controls sold separately or as part of a package.
NOTE: Shotgun Smoker will be delivered at the end of the driveway.